Email Marketing Solutions
Email marketing continues to be one of the strongest methods of communicating and reaching your audience. Not only that, it can be used for both broad and targeted communication, is one of the cheapest marketing tools available and is easy to monitor and track performance and return on investment from.
eDM is claimed to have the highest return on investment (ROI) of any marketing channel.
In fact, according to Campaign Monitor it provides an ROI of 4400%.
For this reason, email marketing is also incredibly popular and email inboxes are often overflowing with marketing messages from various sources. So how do you stand out from the crowd? How often should you be sending emails? Would your current emails be considered as “spam” or are you delivering real value to your database?
Inbound Marketing & Email Marketing
Email marketing comes in many forms, and understanding these is critical when developing an email marketing strategy and inbound marketing strategy as they work hand in hand.
Here’s just a few types of emails that you can – or should – be sending to your prospects and customers.
- Welcome emails (eg. sign ups)
- Abandoned cart emails (whoops, you left something behind!)
- Email newsletters (here’s some of our latest blogs, new offers, new products, etc)
- Post-purchase emails (please leave a review, were you happy with our service, and customer satisfaction)
- Seasonal email campaigns (Christmas, Easter, Fathers Day, etc)
- Promotional emails (special offers, competitions, giveaways and such like)
- Re-engagement emails (we haven’t seen you for a while)
- Activity based emails (eg. You’ve been with us for 14 days, how are you finding everything?)
Many of these emails are often lumped into the catch phrase “marketing automation”. However, be mindful that marketing automation is quite distinct from inbound marketing and email marketing and they all work together to provide communication throughout your customer’s journey!
Email Marketing Services
Email marketing is a powerful strategy that has huge potential if used effectively. Many businesses often underestimate the reach and opportunity for conversion from the “simple” email. Effectively utilising your email database from clients, website visitors and prospective customers through ongoing engagement can reap great rewards for businesses.
78% of marketers say that email is their most effective lead nurturing tool.
At Promark we offer a variety of email services, including email marketing strategy, research, template design and development and content writing. Using industry leading software we can customise and tailor emails including content, design, workflow timing and more.
To arrange a free consultation, please get in touch!